TWIN RIVER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, AND WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE DIVERSITY OF OUR ORGANIZATION
About Twin River:
Twin River is a fresh, upstart company with roots in the soil and sights in the sky. Simply put, we are a growing produce company seeking to produce growth! We’re looking for the right people to join the team and be a part of our dream.
We are currently seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, and intrinsically motivated candidate to fill the role of Sales & Compliance Coordinator. This is a clerical position responsible for carrying out administrative duties in support of sales and grower compliance.
- Confirm customer purchase orders via customers’ various order systems as well as our internal sales system
- Communicate directly and professionally with customers regarding confirmation of – and, if necessary, adjustments to – their purchase orders
- Verify shipping documents for accuracy & send pertinent documentation to customers
- Create and maintain sales tracking spreadsheets & customer performance reports
- Monitor & report on industry wide market trends and weather forecasts within our respective growing regions
- Complete vendor/customer onboarding documentation in a timely & accurate manner
- Collect, input & maintain customer information in our internal customer database
- Collect, input & maintain grower-related certifications and food safety documentation in our internal grower database
- Communicate directly and professionally with growers in order to maintain current & accurate certification & documentation compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and intrinsically motivated
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- English/Spanish bilingual
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or comparable professional experience
- Demonstrated skills in Excel and computer operating systems; experience with produce industry software is a plus but not required
- Position may be remote; willingness and ability to work effectively both in an independent remote setting as well as within a more traditional office setting is required
We are experiencing exciting growth as a company and all members of the team have ample opportunities to contribute their ideas and expertise. We work with great people, the job is never boring, and there is always something new to learn.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.