We're pioneers who every day deliver new choices that shape the foodscape.
We discover what's next. Bold ideas and new possibilities that drive the industry. Better food. Better future.
At UNFI, we're inspired by the unexpected. We look at things like our unmatched distribution network and full-store assortment through a new lens. From gourmet and ethnic to fresh, prepared foods to specialty cheese - we cover everything in your store and kitchen. Energizing tomorrow, guiding a healthier road ahead.
Our mission is to transform the world of food.
We’re now offering a tremendous opportunity for a Produce Account Manager to join our team in Moreno Valley, CA.
The Account Manager is responsible for providing high quality, streamlined service with a focus on corporate initiatives for assigned chain or independent account(s). They operate as a team
conductor to manage, direct, and coordinate all sales plans and programs.
They are also responsible for strategic selling, bringing core product expertise and leveraging specialists when needed. They are responsible for creating partnering relationships of trust, integrity, customer satisfaction and loyalty and ensures customer compliance. They collaborate with their teams to achieve the objective of building out the store.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of products
- Development and execution of business plans, sales plans, and/or commission programs.
- Familiarity with sales opportunities
- Understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions and related techniques
- Understanding of margin and company profitability
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to work in a result driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and company systems
- Demonstrated ability to drive new business and close sales
Other Skills/ Abilities:
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Aptitude for financial reporting
- Ability to lead without reporting authority
- Ability to interact at all levels of the business
- Able to manage and coordinate projects
- Able to exceed at: customer service skills, problem solving, attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you have what we’re looking for, and you want to join a true leader in the industry, then we should talk!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.