The Blueberry Salesperson is responsible for maintaining and growing domestic and import blueberry sales across various accounts.
He/she works in conjunction with the sales team and director of procurement in order to meet strategic objectives.
- Experience in berry sales
- Experience in developing and growing sales with new customers
- Experience in forecasting and developing yearly plans
- Strong understanding of growing cycles, regions, and other specifics of assigned commodity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Analytical and data-driven
- Innovative, "outside-the-box" thinker, able to approach challenges from unique perspectives
- Collaborative and team-player
- Knowledge of Famous ERP system
- Knowledge of assorted EDI platforms
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.