A-ROO Company, is a a growth oriented, exciting manufacturer and distributor of packaging headquartered in Ohio for more than 50 years.
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Outside Sales Representative. This new position, Specialty Products Sales Account Manager, will be located at the office in Strongsville, OH. A fun company to work for, the main focus of this position will be new market development of "specialty" products and new “specialty” products. A-ROO Company’s current target markets include plant growers, flower growers, produce and herb growers, fresh flower bouquet makers, retail mass market chain stores and bakeries. The right candidate will be selling by hunting and developing business relationships with new clients in varying industries including the produce, candy, nut, masonry and bakery industries, in addition to expanding into other new markets. Packaging sales experience is a huge plus. This office-based position could require up to 25% of time travelling throughout North America. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with a growing company.
A Specialty Products Sales Account Manager must be self-motivated and driven, with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative. The right candidate must have the ability to function effectively on an independent basis while also being able to take direction in a team setting.
The person we’re looking for has:
- A minimum of 5 years of proven sales and business development experience
- High degree of personal initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- College (four year undergraduate) degree
- Packaging sales background is a plus
- Bilingual written and verbal ability in English and Spanish a plus
- Salary based on experience, skill set and professional ability
- Annual performance bonus
- Family health and dental coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Plus more!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.