Headquartered in Dover, NJ, Blanc Display Group is a grocery store merchandising specialist with extensive signage and display manufacturing capabilities. We are seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented, experienced salesperson to manage our Midwest territory.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in addition to having strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Background and/or previous experience in any of the following:
- Grocery store retail merchandiser or merchandising supervisor
- Grocery store equipment sales
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Attend yearly trade shows (some overnight travel will be required)
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Adaptability, ability to work well in a team setting and a strong commitment to customer service
- Experience and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Quick Books
Please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
For more information on Blanc Display Group visit www.blancind.com.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.