Josie’s Organics are grown today in the same, fertile California valley where our grandparents, young Swiss immigrants Sebastian and Josie Braga, started farming in the 1920s. Now, keeping their high standards for quality, integrity and sustainability in mind, a third generation of Bragas run the family business.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Produce Salesperson to join our team in Soledad, CA.
A successful candidate will join our Sales Team in developing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and new customers. We are seeking a motivated individual who has a strong and established work ethic and possesses the ability and desire to flourish within an extremely high paced environment. As a team member you will both work in all aspects of day to day operations and identify potential business and be willing to travel to both meet with existing and potential customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Effective communication skills
- 5 years experience in sales environment
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task & prioritize work
- Team oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Famous Software & iTrade experience preferred
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.