California Endive Farms is the only commercial Belgian-style endive grower in the United States. We are part of a fast-growing international company with ambition to grow.
We are looking for a Sales/Logistics coordinator to assist the key stakeholders and our inside sales team.
Based in Rio Vista, California, this position is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day sales, sales office management, shipping office management, and interacting with operations on a daily basis. You will interact with customers, provide analytical reports, help forecast production needs, manage inventory, and oversee our shipping department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the fresh produce industry preferred
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation and self-discipline to generate new business and maintain current relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Mid-level experience with MS Office and other computer skills such as spreadsheets, word processing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Minimum of two years of fresh produce sales experience in a similar capacity preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not require
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Company paid Life Insurance, and a 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent college graduate, or anyone looking to take their Produce Sales career to the next level.