We are a newly established third-party transportation brokerage company with a very well rated and successful sister company in produce sales. We are looking to grow with the right people; quality over quantity, not just another piece of a large company with hundreds of agents.
You: Experience in logistics sales, with your own book of business, looking to take your career to the next level? Worried about being in an office or workplace setting with everything going on in the world, or just let go? Not happy with your current split or the corporate protocols? Looking for a better work life balance? Apply here to have a completely confidential discussion.
Why Us? At Decatur Logistics, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team. A team that already has in house freight opportunities but will also fully support and grow your current book of business. We have invaluable years of experience and relationships in both the produce and logistics worlds. This is a remote office location offering flexibility with accountability. You will never be on an island by yourself as you will be connected in to our network and will be communicating with people in it on a daily basis. You will be given independence to work your way, and support, support, support.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain current customer base.
- Cold calling and developing new customers.
- Grow sales and placement in both new and existing accounts.
- Provide input as to relevant market information, strategies, visions and goals.
- Assist in AR management when necessary
- Honesty and integrity
- Existing book of business
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Team oriented.