At Eagle Eye Produce, our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality produce, fused with the best customer service experience available in our industry. For over 20 years, we have provided dynamic careers for hundreds of team members while achieving consistent and profitable growth.
We are a premiere grower shipper with more than 30,000 acres under cultivation. We grow in multiple states in the United States as well as several locations in Mexico. Our focus is to provide our customers with a year-round supply of the products we grow. These items include several potato varieties including organics, onions, watermelons, Nogales vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, squash, and cucumbers), and table grapes. Additionally, we own and operate several state-of-the-art production facilities across the United States. With Sales offices from New York to California, our team of experienced staff is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs.
We now have an immediate opening for a Director of Freight Brokerage to join our team in Idaho Falls, ID.
This position is responsible for all business activity within a specific Eagle Eye brokerage office. This includes, but not limited to, the management of sales and operations employees as well as full P&L responsibility of the brokerage office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of transportation operations
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Familiarity with RFP/RFQ processes
- Good computer skills
- Proactive and critical thinking skills are preferred
- 5-7 years minimum Brokerage experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of all modes, primarily TL
- Familiarity with TMS systems
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Market knowledge of truckload lanes and rates
- Employer matched 401k up to 4% (100% vested)
- Paid PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance - employee premiums covered at 100%
- Wellness Program - annual screenings and flu clinics
- Group Life and Disability Insurance – company paid.
- Company Profit Sharing
- Annual Holiday Party
Here at Eagle Eye Produce, we believe that once you join our team you become family. Every summer our employees and their families enjoy a picnic with swimming, games, raffles, and plenty of good food. Employees can also join our softball team that the company sponsors every summer. In 2012, Produce for the Care & Cure of Cancer was founded by our CEO and his family. The intent of this foundation is to show kindness, compassion, and to try and ease the burdens of others who have been diagnosed with cancer or any other ailment, through financial support or other aid.
Now you know a little about us, so let us get to know you. If you're a positive, passionate person that cares about high levels of customer service, and strives to do your very best, we invite you to apply!