Family Tree Farms is a family-owned grower/packer/shipper headquartered in Reedley, CA. Our operation encompasses over 5,000 acres of stone fruit and blueberries in central California as well as a combined 3,000 acres of blueberries in Mexico and Peru. Family Tree Farms’ mission statement is “to consistently produce, package and market the most flavorful fruit in the world.” In pursuit of this mission, we have established strong, worldwide relationships with our retail and wholesale partners. We are looking for capable and visionary people to join us and to be part of our flavor-focused growth plan.
We have an immediate opening for a Data Analytics and Projection Coordinator to join our team in Dinuba, CA.
Family Tree Farms is looking for a Data Analytics and Projection coordinator. This person will report to the sales manager; and be responsible for compiling reports for the sales team and working with the field team to compile projections in a clear and concise matter. Looking for an applicant with experience in data analytics, to assist the sales team with planning based on internal and external data.
- Review Historical Data
- Compile information from the field with historical data, to create accurate projections
- Data Analytics: Retailer Data, Internal Sales Data & USDA Industry Data
- Compile and maintain reports for the sales team
- Send daily projections for the following day’s pack plan
- Competitive pay depending on experience
- Benefits package can be explained during interview process
- This position has limited travel requirements
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insured
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication skills and computer proficiency
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple departments of the company
- Confident verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external company
- Experience in agriculture is a plus but not required