The Flavor Tree Fruit Co., LLC is a produce marketing company founded in 2009 by the Warmerdam family of Hanford, California and Maurice Cameron of Fresno. The Flavor Tree is responsible for marketing the fruit grown on Warmerdam's orchards, as well as on outside growers' orchards, and from various outside complementing packers.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Hanford, California. This is an amazing entry level job opportunity and a way for you to get started in the produce industry.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for servicing existing customer relationships via phone, email and promotional media. You will also help advise customers of product availability, pricing, quality, and other key elements needed to secure orders.
- Coordinate all orders, inventory and projected harvest estimates, and continually disseminate within the sales department
- Coordinate the facilitation of transportation needs with carriers
- Monitor the harvest forecast and balance current and future production schedules with current and future sales
- Gather marketplace information from across the country as it relates to pricing, production, product trends and the impact of weather
- Work in close coordination with sales, production and shipping departments
- Verify bills of lading, transportation invoices, and invoices to customers
- Interact with the accounting department to ensure the accurate processing of invoices and adjustments to invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, agricultural business or related field preferred
- Experience with Famous, I-trade, and RetailLink is preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills with good verbal and written skills
- Ambitious and confident with strong organizational skills
- Proficient with the following Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Publisher
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced and fluid sales environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus; but not required
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.