Fru-Veg™ Marketing, Inc., is one of the nation's leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America. The company's philosophy is founded on the principle of selecting the finest growers in each region. By representing only the top growers each region has to offer, it is able to offer unrivaled quality and volume. Fru-Veg's success stems from surpassing the benchmarks of its competitors and working closely with its customers to meet their needs on a year-round basis. Through quality and consistency, it ensures that all customers receive the maximum shelf life of products.
We are looking for a highly motivated produce professional to join our team in Doral FL, as a Produce Junior Sales Executive.
The Junior Sales Executive will establish and develop a customer base by selling company products with a focus on asparagus, grapes, citrus, and berries. They will solicit new accounts through phone calls, presentations, trade shows, and their existing network. They will aggressively seed to improve sales revenue in line with established sales targets.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Ability to establish and maintain new customer accounts, sellcurrent product lines, collaborate in launching new product lines, and market to existing contacts.
- The ideal candidate possesses an existing reputable network.
- Superior understanding of market trends and commodity attributes particularly in the following categories: Asparagus, Grapes, Citrus, and Berries.
- 3-5 years of successful selling experience in the produce industry.
- Knowledge of the produce retail, wholesale, and foodservice market.
- Knowledge of the Perishable Agriculture Commodities Act (PACA).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate), Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Intermediate).
If you’re willing to learn and take your career to the next level. We want to talk to you. We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity for unlimited growth.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.