Hanshaw Farms has been growing and selling fresh produce in the State of Florida for over 50 years. Through substantial farming operations and strategic partnerships, we are able to offer a consistent supply of watermelons, cantaloupes, cucumbers, squash, and tomatoes. As a result of this growth, we are looking to bring in additional team members with aligned values and a passion for performance.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Representative working from our Immokalee, FL offices, or our home/remote office.
A successful candidate will join our Sales Team in developing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and new customers. We are seeking a motivated individual who has a strong and established work ethic and possesses the ability and desire to flourish within an extremely high paced environment. As a team member you will both work in all aspects of day-to-day operations and identify potential business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An existing group of customer contacts as well as grower and shipper relationships.
- A minimum of three years sales experience in the produce industry.
- A proven track record of sales, customer and grower/shipper relationships.
- A proven track record of customer service and integrity.
- Proficiency in FAMOUS software is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and efficient in timely paperwork and communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established company which offers unlimited potential for both personal and professional growth.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.