Harvest Sensations, LLC was founded to supply the finest specialty produce for foodservice distribution companies throughout North America. Today, while Harvest Sensations continues to fully support its distribution network with unsurpassed service, the company has grown into a sizeable, grower-direct importer of core commodity produce and uniquely sourced specialty ingredients for the entire foodservice industry and other food business channels.
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Sales Director to join our team in Miami, FL.
The Sales Director will be is primarily responsible for the implementation of national sales plans, supervising the sales team and having measurable incremental sales growth, year over year. The Sales Director designs and implements improved processes, including operational processes, within the customer service and sales department to ensure unwavering customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance; or equivalent experience.
Minimum 6+ years of Produce sales experience and supervising
experience (produce industry required)
- English required; bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Must be a Team Player
- Must have strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment in relation to company business matters.
- Should have organizational focus, troubleshooting abilities, and be proficient in analyzing departmental needs and problem solver.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Famous experience a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Requires availability outside of normal business hours, such as weekends and evenings.
- Travel within the U.S. and some international travel as required.
This is an amazing opportunity to take your Produce career to the next level!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.