Hoffman Logistics, Inc. is a well-established, full-service brokerage firm of fresh fruits and vegetables and transportation needs across the United States. With offices in New Jersey, North Carolina, Idaho, California and Georgia. We have great relationships to source fresh produce to customers across the country. We have a strong logistics team to support freight needs. We are looking to expand our operations and have the resources available to do so. We just need motivated people to join our team!
We are currently searching for a Produce Broker to join our team either in Raleigh, NC or even work remotely.
We offer a base salary and commission, with a book of business, or straight commission with potential bonuses if goals are met.
- Maintain current customer base
- Cold calling and developing new customers
- Book orders with customers and shippers
- Customer service
- Provide input as to relevant market information, strategies, visions, and goals
- Previous experience and knowledge of the industry
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
- Computer literate in Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quick learner, a logical thinker, and team-oriented
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and be detail-oriented. Two+ years of experience in brokering and/or sales is preferred. We have years of experience and relationships that will be available to you to help you succeed; we want someone who is eager and looking for a long-term home. Currently Strong in Onions and Potatoes, would ideally like to branch out into other load volume commodities.