Horn Technologies and Services is a leading company in the post-harvest fumigation business.
Our purpose is to introduce and expand the use of our patented, innovative, and eco-friendly technology the Horn Diluphos System (HDS). Furthermore, we provide fumigation services to
customers around the USA.
We are now seeking a Manager of Business Development and Sales to join our team based in Fowler, CA.
The Manager of Business Development and Sales will develop new markets and increase the existing market share for USA. This individual will be the right hand to our General Manager and cross train in various departments in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of our business practices.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Preferred: Business or Business Agriculture degree encouraged to apply.
- 3+ years of experience in a market/sales development role.
- Competency with the complete Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with a minimum of 50% travel.
- CA Qualified Applicator - Preferred but not required.
- Unsurpassed communication skills, both written and verbal.
Horn Technologies is a great place to work with plenty of opportunity to advance within the company. We offer a competitive compensation package ($60,000 to $75,000 per year DOE).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.