IFCO offers a global solution for sustainable packaging solutions for fresh products. We offer a wide range of pooled equipment and solutions with over 70 models of Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
We have RPCs to suit every type of fruit and vegetable as well as RPCs optimized for meat, fish, eggs and baked goods. Our business model calls for close relationships with our customers and the local market conditions. With customers in over 50 countries, IFCO has more RPCs in circulation worldwide than any other supplier. To accomplish our goals, we think globally and act locally.
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire medical/dental/vision benefits starting on the 1st of the month after hire, 401 (k) match with immediate vesting, annual bonus potential and merit increases, collaborative team environment.
As the leader of the North America Grower Sales team, responsible for leading all aspects of sales and business development ultimately driving revenue growth for the organization.
- Develops the commercial strategy for producers (Growers, Shippers & Packers of Produce).
- Manages elements of asset efficiency/ velocity including setting North America inventory goals and hitting cycle time objectives
- Provides guidance for seasonal capital pool planning (asset acquisition) in coordination with finance and operations
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction to all levels of the sales teams
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Agribusiness related field is required
- Minimum 15 years leading, developing, driving high performance distributed sales teams
- Minimum 15 years sales experience in the fresh produce industry across North America
- Experience as a leader within a global organization preferred
- Established network within the produce sectors
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Must be willing/able to travel a minimum of 50% weekly
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills at both functional and strategic level
- Strategic planning and sales forecasting expertise
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with the capability to identify needed resources and dispatch them quickly to improve performance
- Strong commitment to company values
- Computer literacy required, including proficiency in standard business applications such as Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish helpful
Preferred candidate locations: Southeast, East
Open to other locations for qualified candidates
Due to high travel requirements, candidates must live close to a major airport
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Apply Now »