J & J Family of Farms is a leading produce distributor strategically positioned as a year-round national supplier since 1983. Our family of farms now grows on over 14,000 acres of farmland and operates packing and cooling facilities throughout the United States. As family farmers, we believe in sustainable and socially responsible farming practices, and in taking care of our people.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Vice President of Sales to join our team in Loxahatchee, FL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sustainable sales turnover while maximizing gross margin, optimization of the portfolio of core, corporate and prospect customers and maximize sales and profitability to ensure the long-term evolution and financial independence of our business.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting or Finance)
- Master’s degree (Preferred)
- Proven track record of management with minimum 7 years of sales team management establishing regular trade with top retailers, foodservice distributors, wholesalers and processors.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers.
- Proven produce sales track record
- Possess a proven history of strong incremental revenue/sales in a sales management position
- 10 years of Sales Leadership experience
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Detailed Oriented
- Positive and constructive
- Accountable and Transparent
- “Can do” problem solving attitude
- Deductive Reasoning
- Result achievement
Why work for J&J Family of Farms?
- Competitive Compensation
- We are growing quickly and promote from within
- Immediate Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 100% Paid Teladoc Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Company Performance Bonus
You'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You will be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering quality produce to our customers.
By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as a team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Our Mission: To consistently provide the highest quality produce while delivering unparalleled service and ensuring the highest safety standards for our customers.
Our Values: Attitude, Communication, Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Execution
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.