- Produce and Recruiting
- Recruiting and Business
- Produce and Business
- At least 3 years of successful experience in executive search and/or direct hire recruiting is preferred.
- Successful customer driven experience in the produce industry will also be considered.
- Must possess the ability to engage and influence professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to counsel individuals and hiring managers with unwavering ethics and integrity
- The ability and desire to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all times is a must
- Willingness to admit mistakes and openness to receive constructive feedback in order to further develop professional skills and improve our services
- Expert in sourcing and engaging candidates directly over the phone and in person.
- Excellent verbal communication and phone skills- cannot be afraid to make (warm and cold) calls every day and well as communicate effectively over the phone, on video and in person
- Excellent written communication - able to create presentations, write job descriptions and marketing pieces and communicate professionally over email.
- Highly organized and detail oriented - a great memory comes in handy here!
- Technically savvy with Microsoft Office, Google and databases
- A team player who works well with others
- Experience or knowledge in fresh produce or agriculture industry a plus!
This is an emotionally and financially rewarding career opportunity for the right person!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.