Johanson Transportation Service (JTS) is a third-party solutions provider; licensed property broker; licensed ocean freight forwarder and NVOCC, helping companies manage their supply chain with Justified Timely Solutions® that exceed their unique business challenges.
JTS offers customized freight solutions, including dry and temp-controlled Truckload, Less-than-Truckload, Air and Ocean Freight, Intermodal, and TMS solutions with one point of contact.
As a family-owned business, we hold family values important and care for the well-being of each person professionally and personally. We look out for the best interests of our employees and their families and think of our employees as part of our extended family.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Fresno, CA.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing sales and establishing sales techniques and strategies in order to ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales revenues and volume goals as well as maintaining daily business with existing accounts and developing new business opportunities.
- Develop new business, generating and managing leads from your existing book of business, networking activities and marketing leads.
- Bring Freight to our network, we have excellent support staff to handle all truck booking, dispatch, appointments, and tracing of your customers loads.
- Cross selling our full portfolio of logistics solutions, including Full Truckload, LTL, Rail intermodal, Air and Ocean freight, International freight and technology services.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers, while achieving sales and profit growth.
- Develop business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts through planned outside sales efforts.
- 3+ years of Dry or Perishable 3PL/freight brokerage sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Comprehensive understanding of market conditions and needs of customers.