Kern Ridge Growers is a year-round shipper of California carrots. Our history dates back to the early 70’s, when we started packing Cello carrots under our Kern Ridge label. Our ownership consists of four individuals who have a combined carrot experience of well over 100 years. Most of our carrots are grown in the rich, sandy loam soil near the mountain range at the southern end of the fertile San Joaquin Valley.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Manager to join our team. This is a full time, year-round position, offering competitive wages and a generous benefit package.
The person we’re looking for will be a great communicator and leader. They will be the leading member of our sales team and coordinate the team’s efforts to service exiting customers, while continually developing new business. They will have ultimate responsibility for overseeing the sales process from start to finish, including coordination of transportation, quality assurance and work with all levels of the company to insure the company’s overall success.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years of sales success in the Produce Industry (preferably with carrots and/or citrus).
- A minimum of a High School diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage customers on a regular and consistent basis.
- Computer proficiency including the full Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with Famous Software is a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Produce Sales Professional to take their career to the next level.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.