Since its beginnings in 1893, Limoneira Company has grown to be one of the premier integrated agribusiness operations in the world. Today Limoneira Company and its affiliated companies encompass thousands of acres of rich agricultural lands throughout the state of California and in Yuma, Arizona along with strategic investments in food processing, fresh produce marketing, and specialty produce packing.
We now have a great opportunity for an Irrigation Manager to join our team in Santa Paula, CA.
The Irrigation Manager is responsible for the creation of the irrigation schedules and for supervising the servicing, inspection, and repair of irrigation systems for our farms and fields.
The successful candidate will have:
- Two to three years of field experience on running irrigation operations, or equivalent and knowledge of water hydraulic principles
- Must be computer literate
- Must be organized, able to manage time, priorities, and tasks
- Must be fluent in English/Spanish
- Must have good communications skills, verbally and written
- Must possess good problem-solving skills
- Must posse a valid California Drivers license and must be able to be insured by carrier
If this is you, we’d love to talk. We offer a competitive compensation package, and a great place to work!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.