Founded in 2011, Lucky Taro has built a best-in-class reputation in being one of the industry’s top exotic Asian wholesaler and importer. Nestled in the heart of Los Angeles’ produce district, our air-controlled warehouse distribution facility has the capacity to ensure produce freshness at all times with an on-demand delivery fleet. Since inception, Lucky Taro continues to grow due to the substantial growth by building a strong network with the best growers, distributors and partners to offer only the highest quality of exotic Asian produce such as Big Taro, Hawaiian Purple Yams from Hawaii, Green Mango from Puerto Rico, Honey Jujube, Dragon Fruit, Mangosteen, Durian, Longan, Persimmon, etc.
We have an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in the LA Terminal Market in Vernon, CA.
The Inside Sales Representative will support the front-line sales objectives for the Company.
This is an important role that is highly visible within the Company and to customers and vendors alike. The Inside Sales Representative will meet or exceed the minimum key sales metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 year of customer service experience (preferably in a produce industry)
- Prefer 2 year of sales experience in the produce industry
- High school graduate or diploma equivalent preferred
- Undergraduate College degree from an accredited College preferred
- Must be highly detailed, organized, with a sense of urgency
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate well with a diverse group of team members
- Require the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Prefer bi-lingual language such as Spanish, Chinese, and other foreign languages
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency - MS Word and Excel and Produce Pro Software Knowledges is a plus consideration
- Must be willing and able to work in a cold-room environment with near-freezing temperatures
This is an outstanding opportunity for a person who wishes to be valued, make a positive impact and be rewarded for it.
To that end we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Excellent pay – and paid weekly
- Opportunities for commission and bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Business expense reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Company paid activities
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.