Who we are:
We are a family-owned produce grower, shipper and distributor based in the West Kendall/Homestead looking for an on- site Produce Salesperson with a knack for relationship building to join our team.
As an Account Manager – you will possess a personable and positive attitude that will easily incorporate into your busy workplace every day. You ideally come with produce sales experience within the tropical produce industry.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, result driven and a people person who loves cultivating both grower and account relationships.
Education and Experience requirements:
- 2 to 5 years minimum sales experience in produce or similar field.
- Minimum High School degree required; college degree preferred.
- English required, bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Previous knowledge of the produce or similar industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to diplomatically deal with situations and people while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, WhatsApp, and product inventory and invoicing software.
- Dependable and reliable work ethic with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to think independently and to solve practical problems.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Proactively create opportunities for sales with new and existing customers.
- Maintain an understanding of each customer’s business and anticipate customer needs.
- Responsible for the growth and maintenance of key accounts.
- Work with Sales Management team to target new business opportunities.
- Enters orders and answers customer inquiries.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.