M&M Farm is a family-owned produce grower, shipper, and distributor based in the West Kendall/Homestead Florida area.
Our focus is on tropical and Latin produce.
We specialize in products from Florida, Mexico, Haiti, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Jamaica, Honduras, Colombia, Panama, and other tropical areas.
We are a family-owned produce grower, shipper, and distributor based in the West Kendall/Homestead area, looking for a Produce Salesperson with a knack for relationship-building to join our team.
This role is perfect for a people person who loves cultivating both grower and account relationships. You'll build and maintain produce industry accounts without the corporate environment.
The ideal Produce Salesperson will preferably have at least 2-5 years of sales experience in the tropical and/or Latin produce world and great teamwork skills.
Optimal candidates will possess a personable and positive attitude that will easily incorporate into our busy workplace every day. Our sales person will use phone, email, and WhatsApp to contact our customers regarding our inventory of tropical produce.
The successful candidate will have:
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidate will preferably have 2-5 years minimum sales experience in produce or similar field.
- Minimum High School degree required college degree preferred.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills including reading, writing, and verbal communications.
- Ability to diplomatically deal with situations and people while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. English required, bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Technical Skills: Strong computer skills including Microsoft
- Outlook, WhatsApp, and product Inventory and invoicing software.
Critical Thinking Skills:
- Ability to think independently and to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of different situations.
- Good judgment and the ability to plan judiciously, and balance workload successfully.
- Previous knowledge of the produce or similar industry.
- Organized with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions.
- Quick learner, a logical thinker and team oriented.
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate and ability to communicate with customers via text.
- Good follow-through skills.
We know that every person in our company plays a key role in our success, and we look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who would like to share in that success.
Benefits include paid vacation.
Schedule is Monday through Friday. This is not a remote position.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.