We are a leading produce grower, shipper, and distributor based in the West Kendall/Homestead area, looking for a Produce Salesperson with a knack for relationship-building to join our team.
This role is perfect for a people person who loves cultivating both grower and account relationships. You'll build and maintain produce industry accounts, and will regularly attend client meetings and other industry events.
The ideal Produce Salesperson will preferably have 2-5 years of sales experience in the produce world, amazing communication skills, and great teamwork skills.
Optimal candidates will possess a personable and positive attitude that will easily incorporate into our busy workplace every day.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years minimum sales experience in produce or similar field.
- Minimum High School degree required while BA or BS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including reading, writing, and verbal communications.
- Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Database software.
- Ability to think independently and to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of different situations.
- Good judgment and the ability to plan judiciously, and balance workload successfully.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you can expect to earn between $40,000 and $70,000 your first year (DOE).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.