Have you been called a superstar? A firecracker? A go-getter?
Are you obsessed with every tiny detail?
Can you handle purchase orders, check lists and scheduling with ease?
Are your communication skills always on point?
Do you pride yourself on nailing each deadline?
Moxxy, a marketing agency specializing in the fresh produce industry, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, reliable project manager to support our team and manage client projects. Learn more about us at https://www.getmoxxy.com/
Moxxy operates in a virtual environment, and this position is remote/work-from-home. Candidates in the Pacific and Mountain time zones are preferred.
This is a full-time, 5-day-per-week, 40+ hours-per-week job, especially during the first 6 months while being trained. The job requires reliability and some schedule flexibility to work past 5:30 pm Pacific time, when deadlines require it.
This is a great job for someone with 3-5 years of advertising agency experience looking for increased responsibility, deeper exposure to more marketing projects, and a career path at a fast-paced marketing/advertising agency.
Must be used to wearing lots of different hats; thriving in a vibrant and creative atmosphere; have a knack for organization; and assuring details do not slip through the cracks.
Send us your resume, salary requirements and a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the job and your phenomenal communications skills!
- Variety of administrative and project support tasks
- Tight coordination and ongoing communication with team members to meet project deadlines and ensure continued progress of work
- Opening and closing jobs in our system
- Taking notes during meetings and documenting our system
- Creating purchase orders and other paperwork
- Tracking/reporting project details
- Gathering background information
- Making website updates
- Monitoring email campaigns and maintaining databases
- Distributing press releases and similar marketing responsibilities