P-R Farms, Inc. is a highly diversified growing, packing, and shipping operation located in the heart of the agriculturally-rich Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Products grown by P-R Farms include: almonds, grapes, olives, oranges, and stone fruit. The P-R Farms, Inc. operation also includes a retail store – Enzo’s Table, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and a newly-completed olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles extra virgin organic olive oil under the label ENZO.
We have a great opportunity to further develop your sales career to join our team as the Almond Sales Coordinator in Clovis, CA.
As the Almond Sales Coordinator you are responsible for assisting the sales and accounting departments in a professional manner in carrying out their daily activities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Process and invoice Almond sales orders in Famous Software system.
- Execute sales order and logistics confirmations.
- Communicate orders and shipping schedule with the shipping department.
- Maintain inventory inquiries and provide necessary paperwork to sales staff.
- Maintain customer database in Famous Software system.
- Invoice and track Almond Hull contracts.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit monthly Almond Board reports.
- Match USDA grading invoices to inspection certificates.
- Creating labels for almonds shipments.
- Maintain reports and documents required by domestic and international shipments.
- Coordinate and submit commodity program audits as needed.
- Must pay attention to detail
- Be able to analyze information
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Experience with ERP Software
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Accounting experience
- Competitive salary/hourly wage based on experience,
- Insurance coverage,
- Option to participate in company retirement plan
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.