ProPacific Fresh provides local food service distribution and quality customer service across Central & Northern California. Since PPF’s inception in 1983 we have provided quality fresh products including protein, produce, dairy, and eggs. Located in Durham, CA, ProPacific Fresh is centrally located to serve its customer base efficiently.
We now have an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our team.
The Business Development Executive will lead our Sales + Purchasing team, grow our current customer and vendor account relationships and establish new accounts. This individual manages the proof-of-concept, design and procurement of branded packaging, creates retail and foodservice programs and promotions, monitors sales goals, and analyzes all sales, purchasing and product accounts. Qualified candidates must be a great leader, communicator, and self-starter; must have several years in the produce industry; must be passionate about selling; and must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 10 Years of accomplished retail protein sales experience
- Maintains a high level of competency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines, often adjusting in accordance to evolving priorities.
Our ideal Business Development Executive….
- is a fierce competitor.
- cultivates long term customer relationships.
- has superior interpersonal skills and the ability to drive sales growth.
- has excellent organization, prioritization, time management and communication skills.
- maintains high levels of communication with all other departments.
- is a problem solver and offers solutions.
- contributes positively to company morale and is a consummate team player.
- willingly exerts extra effort when necessary to get the job done.
We offer full benefits, 401K match, affordable health insurance, Vacation and sick days paid..
Welcome to ProPacific Fresh! You are applying to work for a team of culture warriors dedicated to serving our customers and making this a great place to work for.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.