We are currently recruiting for experienced Fruit Quality Control Inspectors. Applicants must have a valid driver´s license and vehicle. Working schedule and shift is Monday to Saturday, eventually Sundays may vary depending on the production schedule. Day and Night shifts. This position will start ASAP. For those applicants who exceed expectations after a trial period, there are building up career possibilities and long-term positions
- Fruit inbound/outbound QC inspections
- Fruit stock control
- Repacking supervision
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include a high-level attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand long hours, in a variety of conditions that include a cold environment.
- Must be able to move and lift boxes and other objects weighing 25-30 pounds
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to understand Spanish is preferred
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
- Good human relations skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be flexible with working schedule.
- Teamwork ability
- Experience in Fruit/Vegetables quality control or inspection
- Knowledge of quality standards for Grapes, Citrus, Apples/Pears, Tropical fruits.
- Knowledge of post-harvest conditions, transportation and storage of fresh produce commodities.
- Familiarity with product specifications and expectations.
- In case you do not have fruit background we are looking willing to learn.
- Agronomical Background
- Quality Control
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off