Sev-Rend is a North American based company that leads the industry for innovation in tag and label application, pouches, net and film bags, flexible packaging, and product identification. We have created sustainable versions in all of these categories and are committed to continued innovation in sustainability.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Northeast Regional Sales Manager to join our team.
Working from their Home/Remote office the Northeast Regional Sales manager will create, build, and manage all aspects of sales/marketing efforts in their targeted area. Develop strong, positive, internal and external customer relationships. Create, build and maintain an active prospect list through Salesforce. Continually utilize CRM tools to create follow-up tasks based on customer calling efforts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated successful 3+ experience in territory sales or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Continually promote and support a strong, positive team atmosphere and encourage internal and external growth.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and the Sandler Sales Process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A work ethic that includes initiative, ability to work independently, sound judgement, diplomacy and discretion.
- Organizational and business skills with an attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Abide by all covenants within company handbook.
- Ability and willingness to travel 30%-50%
- Ability to work from home office.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation includes a base salary plus a generous commission structure as well as a competitive medical/dental benefits package and 401k.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.