If you are a proven Sales Leader in search of an amazing opportunity?
StePac was founded in 1992 and is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-quality, precision engineered modified atmosphere and modified humidity fresh produce packaging. In May 2015, company StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey Group, a global leader in sustainability technologies. StePac has joined Johnson Matthey's Atmosphere Control Technologies business within the corporation's New Business Division.
We now have a tremendous opportunity for Business and Sales Manager North America to join our team in Southern California.
The Business and Sales Manager North America will define and lead the strategic plan for developing and expanding the Xtend business in North America, including responsibility for leading commercial and sales activities, account management, customer and distributers relationship management, business strategy, marketing, budgeting and business development. The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing net revenue and profit in his territory, developing long and short term commercial plans and new business development in the territory.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline is required.
- Previous experience in the fresh produce business with emphasis to the retail and retailer's industry in the US.
- Significant experience of managing sales teams and distribution customer relationships.
- Significant demonstrable successful customer relationship management, including specific experience in USA (ideally within a multi-national company)
- Demonstrable experience of success in leadership of others, in empowering and motivating a team.
- Excellent verbal and written and Spanish language skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience in the packaging industry, flexible packaging preferred.
- Experienced using ERP systems and reporting from them preferred.
- MBA in Business Administration preferred.
This role will involve extensive travel within the defined territory.
If you feel you have what we’re after, this could be a life changing opportunity.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.