If you are an Amazing Salesperson who knows how to make great contacts working at an amazing company, then keep reading.
StePac was founded in 1992 and is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-quality, precision engineered modified atmosphere and modified humidity fresh produce packaging. In May 2015, company StePac was acquired by Johnson Matthey Group, a global leader in sustainability technologies. StePac has joined Johnson Matthey's Atmosphere Control Technologies business within the corporation's New Business Division.
We now have a tremendous opportunity for Post Harvest Sales Representative to join our team in beautiful Miami, FL.
The Post Harvest Sales Representative will Grow sales of the company's products in South East USA and the Dominican Republic. Service existing customers, obtains orders, and establish new
Accounts. Help create demand for use of company's packaging products by Central American companies that export their product to Florida.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture or Science (desirable) with/or 3 to 5 years technical and sales experience in postharvest
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales with proven business experience.
- Experience in Fresh Produce Business
- Proven Customer Management skills
- Previous experience in the packaging industry/flexible packaging
- Resident of Miami, FL preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Team player with a high degree of drive and organization of business activities
- Ability to travel as necessary
This is a great opportunity to advance your career with an industry leader!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.