Are you an upbeat, positive, driven self-starter with a passion for Produce?
Then we may have the opportunity you’re looking for…
We’re Valley Fruit and Produce. We are a family owned and operated company thriving in our second century by holding true to our core values of integrity, respect, and passion for continuous improvement.
We are searching for experienced Produce Salespeople to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. to serve South West Regions.
- Passionate about Selling Produce in a competitive market.
- 5 + years selling experience and managing customer relationships
- Strongly motivated to succeed
- Experienced in Retail and or Foodservice
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-player who possesses a sense of urgency, and works well along side other teams, such as Category Managers and Operations
- Strong analytical skill’s, organizational skills, forecasting skills
- Able to Target new business, close new accounts, and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Maintain good judgement and decisions that impact the Company
- Excellent with follow up internally and externally
- Strives to actively achieve weekly / monthly targets / sales projections and reports
What We offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Plan participation
- Free Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Part of a work family that fosters passion, teamwork, innovation, and growth
- Opportunity for advancement
This is an outstanding opportunity to advance your produce sales career.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.