Since the early pioneers first made their way west, Montana has earned a reputation for producing first-quality wheat and grains packed with nutrients and bursting with flavor. That's why we established Wheat Montana here years ago, and we're glad to share Montana's natural goodness with friends and neighbors like you.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Three Forks, MT.
The Quality Assurance Manager is a key member of the management team and is responsible for ensuring maximum food safety and sanitation standards are in full compliance with governing bodies, legislative, company standards, and specifications. The QA Manager is responsible for developing, monitoring, and maintaining Quality Assurance systems and programs to assure product integrity and compliance with SQF, GMP's, HAACP, company regulatory, and customer standards. Help us keep the company's values and management principles alive. This must be done within a strict and ever-changing regulatory framework around the treatment of food. Eliminate daily barriers to support positive results.
The successful candidate will have
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Food Science, Technology, or microbiology
- Minimum 1 year of direct Food Safety experience
- Experience with GMP’s, HACCP, CCP’s, Quality Assurance SOP’s/SSOP’s, SQF, USDA, and FDA
- Must be able to daily commute to our location in Three Forks, MT. Local candidates, or those able to locate to our area highly preferred.
- Able to work unsupervised and manage independently with strong initiative
- Have strong communication skills and proficiency in English reading and writing
- Must be flexible with work hours and days when needed
- Experience in monitoring and improving internal controls and processes
We offer a great compensation package including a starting salary of $75,000 annually, a $1,000 signing bonus (paid over 90 days), possible pay raise after 6 months, monthly cookouts, 40% employee discount on our products, medical, vision and dental insurance, PTO, and a generous 401 K program with up to 4% match.