World Fresh Produce is a vertically integrated importer and marketer of fresh produce, headquartered out of New Jersey, USA, and with a sales office in Montreal, Canada. By partnering with premiere Global growers, we focus on sourcing the world’s finest, delivering the best produce the world has to offer to our market partners and their customers across North America. We offer premiere lines of high quality conventional and organic fruit, specializing in the citrus category. Our company culture is very dynamic, and our sales team has a lot of fun while working hard. We have great vision and strategy for future growth, and we can offer lots of room for advancement.
We are looking for a Sales Manager with specific focus on US retail accounts. This role will help to boost brand prominence in retail stores and in the market.
This is really a special opportunity for someone who is passionate about brand building and business development and wants to develop in these areas. Looking ahead, we will continue to build our presence in North America and globally. Our intention is to hire a team-player who will grow with us. This truly is an exciting opportunity for the right person!
What we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of in retail key account management for the produce industry working directly with retailers and wholesalers (focus on brand-building is a plus)
- Must have good experience in the citrus category
- Proven track record of strong sales, customer relations, meeting quotas and closing deals
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills couples with the ability to think on your feet and multitask are a must.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, providing the basis for tracking market trends and competitor information and ultimately identifying business opportunities
- Computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Must be independent and self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a remote/home office setting
- Ability to travel extensively in the Northeast and beyond as needed.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.