Under the “Bonipak” label, Betteravia Farms grows, harvests, cools, processes and ships millions of cartons of fresh vegetables to retailers, wholesalers and food service customers all over the world. What sets us apart is our seed to sales approach. We control the entire process, ensuring consistent high quality produce year round. We are proud of the relationships we have fostered with our customers over the past 80 years.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager, Sales & Marketing to join our team in Santa Maria, CA.
The Account Manager will support both Sales and Product Management departments. It will be necessary to understand select customer purchasing dynamics and enhance customer relations.
This will be accomplished by:
- Interacting with sales team with relevant internal & external information by analyzing & summarizing data respective of the company, competition, customer and Trade Channels.
- Monitoring and providing insight and recommendations for customer development.
- Collaborating on preparing and presenting customer sales presentations.
- Communicating commodity position to account & product managers, daily and weekly outlooks (volume and quality based).
- Providing Harvest Supervisors the harvest orders by item daily.
- Monitoring production and harvest effectiveness (plan vs. execution).
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Utilizing critical thinking skills by analyzing sources such as, but not limited to: MS AX, COOP, AgPlus (USDA), Weather sites.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Ability to synthesize diverse and complex information then communicate guidance clearly and concisely.
- Independently minded and productive to deliver results effectively.
- Comfortable giving sales presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Proficient in MS Excel and capable of using MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Also capable to use MS in order to create engaging content for stakeholders.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.