More than a company, we are experts at bringing fruit direct from the fields to thousands of tables all over the world.
We grow, package and sell berries, the sweetest source of antioxidants: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. We also offer subtropical produce: avocados and mangos.
Because of the care and passion we apply to every process we can guarantee fresh fruit, unique flavors of the highest quality. We ship from our fields to such countries as Spain, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the United States, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and Canada.
We now have an opening for a Sales Assistant to join our team in Fresno, CA.
We are looking for an amazingly detail-oriented, organized, proactive and energetic individual to fill this very important role. The person we hire will have a great opportunity to make this job her or his own. Fresh Kampo is like family to us so we are looking for someone we can trust, who will take initiative and dive in to get the work done. And done thoughtfully. Like we would do it ourselves.
Ideally, the person we hire loves fresh produce. Huge plus if you have some produce industry knowledge or experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in office operations or sales support
- High school diploma/GED required
- Experience in the produce industry and/or logistics is preferred, but by no means required
- Demonstrated history of excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Organized, accurate, and capable of taking direction and providing support to multiple people
- We work in a fast-paced environment so the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks is key, along with solid time management skills
- Extremely dependable and self-motivated
- Proficiency with computers and software including Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat