MountainKing Potatoes, a successful farming organization for 30+ years, has produced fresh potatoes in Colorado in the San Luis Valley. Our farm headquarters is located in Mosca, CO and we farm approximately 6,000 acres. We grow, pack and ship fresh potatoes to the retail and food service industries.
Our brand, MountainKing Potatoes, is a well-known and highly respected brand in the potato industry.
MountainKing Potatoes, North America’s largest producer of fingerling potatoes, is ready to take this emerging gourmet variety to the next level. While fingerling unit volumes and sales continue to trend upward, we’ve only scratched the surface.
We’re looking for a proven Business Development Specialist with key C-suite level contacts at the nation’s largest grocery store and food service companies.
As a Business Development Specialist for MountainKing’s fingerling product line, you’ll have everything you need to be successful – ample supplies, comprehensive marketing support and the industry’s best customer service support.
- Primary function is to develop and grow outside markets for MountainKing’s fingerling product line.
- Strong ability to network, ask for referrals and build excellent relationships quickly.
- Develop regional, national, and corporate accounts.
- Promote and foster continued business development opportunities with existing customers.
- Expand and grow business base by developing new customer relationships.
- A proven segment focus within the agriculture or food industries.
- Other duties as assigned.