Established in 2002, our company is a successful marketing and distribution entity with exclusive marketing relationships with selected produce growers. Pacific Produce LLC has offices in California, Florida, and main headquarters in Maryland/DC. We are focused on 4 major commodities year around and seasonal: asparagus, avocados, grapes, and blueberries. We continue to grow with a high demand and familiar customer base across the country.
We now have an opening for a Key account Assistant to join our team in Miami, FL.
We are looking for a confident, self-driven, detail-oriented, organized, proactive and energetic individual who is excited to grow along with our company. We are looking for someone we can trust and will take initiative and help us continue our growth. The desired individual will have a great opportunity to become a key team member who contributes to our operation and administrative team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors’ degree preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics, inventories, operations & data entry.
- Bilingual English & Spanish.
- Experience in the produce industry is strongly preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, Emphasis on databases, and a previous knowledge in inventory software is a plus.
- Positive attitude to continued learning and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintains, review, track, with accuracy and fix discrepancies.
- Ability to concentrate and deal with frequent interruptions.
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and maintain a good working relationship, is a must.
- Organized, accurate, capable to coordinate and provide support to multiple people.
- Working knowledge of logistics, inventory management and accounting.
- Travel Requirements: 5%
Ideally, the person we hire loves fresh produce, has some produce industry knowledge or experience, is eager to learn and evolve a career in the industry, and extremely supportive to the entire team as things move fast in the produce.