Established in 2002, our company is a successful marketing and distribution entity with exclusive marketing relationships with selected produce growers. Pacific Produce LLC has offices in California, Florida, and main headquarters in Maryland/DC. We are focused on 4 major commodities year around and seasonal: asparagus, avocados, grapes, and blueberries. We continue to grow with a high demand and familiar customer base across the country.
We now have an opening for a Sales Coordinator-Inventory Manager/Specialist to join our team, in Miami, FL.
We are looking for a confident, self-driven, detail-oriented, organized, proactive and energetic individual who is excited to grow along with our company. Pacific Produce is in a growth and transitional stage, so we are looking for someone we can trust and will take initiative and help us continue our growth. The desired individual will have a great opportunity to become a key member of our team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Very detail orientated and willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions, including over the phone, email, and in person
- Must have excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills to communicate and work with employees, team-members, supervisors, and management
- Must have great mathematical skills and apply concepts (fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions) to practical situations.
- Can interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Can troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel), databases, queries and internet software.
- Promotes a positive Company image, and supports logistics and sales team efforts
- Must understand overall employee, Department, and Company priorities as it relates to Product Management priorities
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with operational counter parts
- Must work well with minimal supervision, take initiative, be a self-starter, have a sense of urgency and be process driven
- Must prioritize workload, track and follow-up with pending matters
Ideally, the person we hire loves fresh produce, has some produce industry knowledge or experience, is eager to learn and evolve a career in the industry, and extremely supportive to the entire team as things move fast in the produce. He/She will work with our logistics and sales team in assuring a smooth flow to service and fulfil our customers with product.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.