Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Produce Support Specialist who enjoys working as a team towards common goals, has a solutions-oriented approach and a positive attitude. Extensive paid training is provided!
This remote position will be based in the Kansas City, MO region and you will maintain a home office in geographically assigned area while not traveling. This role will pay an annual base salary range of $50,000 - $60,000. We are unable to provide sponsorship for work authorization for this role.
- Responsible for managing produce quality visits for roughly 30-40 Food Service Distributors and the clients we service within those market.
- Cultivate relationships with our distribution partners, and work within our company’s guiding principles while conducting client location visits and distributor business reviews.
- Client location visits include scoring product quality, storage, and handling training, consulting on application and pack size recommendations, and receiving feedback from client locations related to distributor service levels
- Client service evaluation reports share this scoring, feedback, and suggestions.
- Take ownership of all tasks related to the distributors and clients you manage, support client locations by responding to requests for service-oriented solutions.
- Directly support our clients & account management team
- Must be willing to travel at least 25% of the time, as distributors and client locations will be managed in multiple states.
- Support client locations by responding to requests for service-oriented solutions.
- Ability to articulate feedback and evaluation criteria in a prompt manner.
- Experience in Restaurants or the Food Service Industry is preferred
Must be curious to learn and apply critical thinking to a wide range of projects
What's in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it! We also have half-day Summer Fridays!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.