Thx! is different place to work. We are not selling fruit; we are working to change lives. We are looking for people who share our love for helping farmworkers and want to make an impact.
The Thx! program is designed to allow consumers to create a connection with farmworkers and directly support them to achieve an individual dream that may be just out of reach. By purchasing Thx! products, consumers are helping a farmworker from the farm where that fruit was grown. With the assistance of QR codes on each sell unit, consumers can see instantly how their contribution makes a difference to another human being.
We are now offering a tremendous opportunity for a Business Development Manager (Dried Fruits and Nuts) to join our team based in Weston, FL.
In this role, you will be in charge of the development a NEW category for Thx! in North America. You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and managing relationships with new customers
- Supplier research and product development and design
- Supervise and manage the whole process from grower to consumers
- Driving sales! of which a set portion goes towards helping farmworkers achieve dreams and getting closer to the Thx! goal of 1000 dreams delivered.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excitement to make an positive social impact as well as drive sales.
- Proven track record in creating opportunities with retailers, wholesalers and distributors, building relationships and converting the opportunities into new business.
- Ability to think analytically, problem-solve, learn and adapt
- Ability to work both autonomously and with teams
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Be creative!
- Four or more years in a dry fruit / nut industry.
- Participation in industry organizations is a plus
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Spanish language a plus
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that really makes a difference in people’s lives.