Are you sick of the corporate world?
Is your current sales territory limited?
Would you like an unlimited income potential?
Does someone else at your job get to sell all the good customers?
Are you unappreciated at your current gig and feel like you don’t fit in?
Let’s have a confidential conversation about this!
Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
Terra Exports is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have 6 divisions that handle fruits & vegetables across 6 continents. Our company has been referred to many times as the fresh produce industry disruptors!
We are currently looking for a dynamic Export Sales Manager who is passionate about international trade and has a reputation for being a star performer to join our company. As an Export Sales Manager you will handle mainly USA West Coast fruits such as grapes, stone fruit, and citrus.
This position can be either based in our Las Vegas office or performed remotely (home office). We offer a competitive base + commission package, or a commission only structure (if preferred).
Communicate with customers on a daily basis, quoting USA origin produce.
Business Development: New and Current accounts.
Proactively create additional sales with new and existing customers.
Provide superior customer service to new and existing customers.
Track and analyze customer sales history and purchasing trends.
Identify and strategically pursue industry trends in fast-growing segments.
Handling procurement from vendors.
Attend industry and customer specific trade shows, conferences, and meeting with prospective and existing customers.
- Minimum 2-years international produce export sales.
- Established track record for business account development.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment and decision making.
- Bilingual encouraged.
- Highly personable with the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Ability to travel frequently, to both domestic and international destinations.
- Ability to work odd hours as necessary to communicate with customers in different time zones.